October 29, 2007

Joe Budden Is STILL That Nigga!

Now, I'm not saying Ransom couldn't have a real career in the industry BUT I am saying he can't now lol. Damn Joey killed this shit to the point where I really just feel bad for Ran for even starting this shit.

Honestly, I thought Joe was done after Heart Of The City, but WOW man, just WOW! I think Devenchi told me about this when I was at work, but thanks to my boy Tye for reminding me of it and giving me the track. Now, Joey doesn't start rapping until 2:56, but its worth the wait, trust me! If not, you can always just skip to that point in the track lol, check it out:

Joe Budden - Ransom Note


PLEASE, Ransom just take the L, no comeback in necessary because this shit is 100% over. Joey just might be the greatest unsigned rapper of all-time, dude is so nice it make me not wanna rap...matter of fact I think I stopped rapping for real after Mood Muzik 2 dropped, he's just THAT nice! I'll let y'all niggas ride with Lil Wayne, but Wayne aint for wit Joe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This nigga must love 300. He stay making references to Spartans.

Anonymous said...

lol @ erich.

Anyway thanks for the shoutout. Ransom wont win. The only possible way he could is if ,Joe lost his voice and couldnt talk. Even then, I bet he would rip him using sign language lol

Tyeman64