October 18, 2007

Bellsouth Is The New AT&T And They're Fuckin Up!

AT&T PLEASE sell Bellsouth their company back! The reason I've been M-I-A for a few days is because the "New AT&T" is fuckin' up and my internet is off but my phone is on and was never effected...weird. Anyway, the dumb fucks working their told me it would be 72 hours to get the internet back so hopefully I'll be back online soon because there's so much I need to post like my editorial about why Tom Brady will not be the greatest QB of all-time like these dumbass analyst say and of course I got shit to say about the BET Hip-Hop Awards last nite...WACKERY! lol.

I'm bout to get off work in a few minutes so keep checking back I'll be back on my bullshit soon...peace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BET hip-hop awards was the gayest show of 2007. Where in the world was 50 cent,T-Pain, Chris Brown, Dj Kalid, Jay-Z? Why did you give CD of the Year out first? And since when was Soulja boy good enough to close a show?

I feel pissed wasting 2 hours on that crap when I could have been playing madden.
-Tyeman64