October 13, 2007

Why???: "Afraid dick is too small"

Yep, you read right, some genius from my download site thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about his little meat! I have no idea what would drive someone to do this as if they were going to get advice...or at least anything besides getting laughed at. Anyway, you can read the post in its entirety below:

Well I always thought my dick was huge but the other day i was taking a piss at the local toilets when these two guys came in one either side of me and started taking a piss, i looked over at one of the guys dicks and it was huge, way bigger than mine. Then i was at the showers yesterday after going to the local gym and this bodybuiler came in and his dick was hanging down to the floor, i was just standin there with my mouth open. Anyone ever felt insecure about their dick size, i never had a issue with girls, well not that i know of, but after seein these guys dicks i think im quite small
Amazing! I don't know what kind of genius we're dealing with here, but whatever the type we're all sure of one thing: HE'S GAY. Not that being gay is a bad thing (unless you're an asshole lol), but this dude actually thinks his problem is his dick size. His dick length insecurities should be the LEAST of his worries. He should be more concerned with what his orientation, and realizing its not normal for a straight man to look over at the dude in the next urinal or standing with your "mouth open" when you see a bigger penis than your own. This is just weird, and really should re-evaluate what he's doing with his life. Needless to say, he found 0 help/advice in the Lovers Lounge and is now banned from the site (I dunno if this is specifically why he got banned BUT I'm pretty sure it is lol). Sad.

0 comments: