October 22, 2007

STFU Award: Lupe Fiasco

Although not as old as Lil Wayne's STFU Award, this is another I've been meaning to post for awhile now but just never got a around to. You all know the story about what Lupe said about A Tribe Called Quest, so no need to explain you can just go HERE or HERE is you need some background.

Obviously Atlantic Records was reading my mind because they ordered a gag order on Lupe last week. This probably isn't gonna be good for album sales lol....BUT WAIT, there's more! Lupe clears shit up on Kay Slay and tells us he actually made those comments a month ago and Vibe just released it like it was a response to Q-Tip. As a result, Lupe is suing Vibe for defamation of character. Honestly, I should take this STFU Award away from Lup BUT in the interview he went on to say he liked Soulja Boy so he sealed his fate with that... plus I had already made his award so why not use it? lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I'm a Lupe Fiasco stan, and I was like, "Damn, he explained his self on Kay Slay-" then you said he said he liked soulja boy, so this STFU Award was deserved.