October 14, 2007

Why???: Nas' New Album Is Entitled "Nigga"

Who knows why anyone would wanna name their album this, but the otherwise brilliant legend decided to do just that with his forthcoming project. Why give white people another reason to say the N-word?? I mean some already think they have some sort of right to use it now, for whatever reason, so just why??? I thought Nas was bigger than that, but I guess not.

Now, I heard rumblings that this was gonna be the title, but I never thought it would go through...well according to MTV.com it did! I still doubt anyone will release an album called Nigga or with Nigga in the title though (i.e. Plies' having to change his album title from The Real Nigga Bible to The Real Testament).

This really should have been an Idiocrary 101, but I'm not 100% sure of his reason for naming his album this...I dunno I'm confused by this lol.

0 comments: