October 30, 2007

Why???: Cam'ron Is Back

I've had this song since it came out last week, but since it was Cam'ron I was in no rush to listen...I wish I had kept that attitude going into tonight when I decided to listen to it lol. This is is SOOOO wack! I mean what else can you expect from Cam at this point, but damn homie been M-I-A for a good 5 months and this is all he has to show??? Wack beat, wack hook, horrid lyrics... PLEASE, someone tell this man to cut his mic off for good! If you're still interested in hearing this shit, be my guest lol:

Cam'ron - Glitter


I actually feel worse for Cam than I do for Ransom lol. Oh, you don't?? Well you will after you watch this "promo" for his upcoming mixtape Public Enemy #1 where Cam solidifies that he's lost his damn mind lol:



I hope I'm not the only one who has no idea what the fuck is going on here lol.

0 comments: