October 19, 2007

Gucci Mane...Wow, Just Wow...


I wasn't gonna tell anybody outside of my girl Tonya and my homeboy Andy, BUT about to weeks ago I listened to Gucci Mane's album Trap-A-Thon and it was the WORST album I've ever heard in my life (besides Soulja Boy's of course which is beyond terrible and the worst shit to drop under the genre "Hip-Hop" ever). There is NO positive to listening to what he's saying because its just overtly bad!

Anyway, my girl Tonya sent me this the other day, but since my internet connection was M-I-A I couldn't listen to it until this morning and I just really wish it was one of those links I just forgot about! Its Gucci just rapping about who knows what and it seems like it goes on forever lol. Check it out:



This nigga has issues, but did yall notice how he went from rapping his usual terrible style, to rapping Wayne's* style, then back to his...whatever it is he does? Who cares, who'll just be angry if you get that far anyway so lets all say thanks to Tonya for ruining our day...I'm j/k lol.

*-Everything Lil Wayne does from now on get a Barry Bonds asterisk because we know it was taken from someone or something else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol him and soulja boy should be a rap-tag team
tye

Anonymous said...

this song made my penis soft

Anonymous said...

Master P's freestyles about hipHop History > Gucci Mane