October 29, 2007

Idiocracy 101: Please Get Off This Man's Meat!

This whole Wayne dick-riding shit is getting out of control! How are you gonna diss T.I. like this?? This is some real ho stuff so whoever made it is an idiot. Now, I know it wasn't Wayne since at least 68 of these Lil Wayne mixtapes come out every week with everyone using all the same shit, and I doubt it was the DJ so I'm not gonna blame either one of them (even though the DJ who's mixtape this is looks lame and he'd be an easy target lol). Plus, I can't hold it against the DJ because if you look at his page you'll see he's obviously on Wayne dick beyond return lol. And I'm not even gonna get into the whole "Real King Of The South" shit because that's even more retarded than putting T.I. in the car backwards...no really, T.I. is in the car facing the wrong way, look lol.

While we're on the topic of idiots, whoever made this mixtape cover should kill themself because this shit looks terrible! How you gon' put Jay-Z's head on Shaq's body??? LMAO!!

1 comments:

Daniel Stevenson said...

Man I wouldn't put it pass this wack joker Wayne. I gonna wear red flags everywhere but I want say I'm a Blood. I not gonna directly say I'm the King of the South even though I keep saying I'm the greatest for some reason.

We need to stop these dickriders cause this shit is ridiculous. What happened to the Block is Hot where he refused to curse but now he's the biggest wannabe crack dealing gangsta on the block.

Keep it up Wayne: Take credit for Gillie's shit and I know you got other people writing for you.

And to the people who said 2pac is overrated and Wayne is better, do like Wayne did and shoot yourself