October 29, 2007

Random News Shit Pt. 2

Tossing dog off balcony gets man 3 years in jail

Welp, if anyone thought Mike Vick would get off without any jail time, here's proof that his ass is going! This is fuckin' retarded, you're gonna take 3 years of a man's life for throwing a fuckin' dog off the balcony during an argument??? People get less time for rape! On top of that, the damn mut didn't even die! No offense, but some white people REALLY need to get over this whole love jones for animals, it gettin' weird lol.

Min. Louis Farrakhan Says T.I. Set Up In Upcoming Speech

I was gonna give him the STFU Award, but the fact that I'm just so damn confused about why T.I. was getting all those damn guns in the first place that I just don't even wanna talk about it lol.

Critics decry states' teen sex laws

Any law that put a minor to PRISON for having any type of sex with another minor while the other minor is free is retarded! The whole Genarlow Wilson case was obviously more of a racial thing than anything, but I'm glad to see someone at least trying to change some of these stupid ass laws.

Millionaire sued for stealing plumber's wife

I don't even know what to say about this shit here lol.

0 comments: