October 14, 2007

T.I. Plays Victim To The Snitch Game

As usual TMZ.com came through with ALL the info about T.I.'s arrest today. I don't know how they do it, but the have statements from the Department of Justice AND the affidavit lol. Anyway, it turns out T.I. had some dude buying machine guns and silencers for him since, as a convicted felon, Tip isn't alone to buy firearms. Long story short, the dude buying the guns got busted and snitched on T.I. and now he's facing "possession of unregistered machine guns [and silencers] and possession of firearms by a convicted felon" so y'all don't look for the Stop Snitchin' campaign to end anytime soon lol.

If you're interested in learning more about the situation, you can view the 11 page affidavit HERE, and read the statement from the Department of Justice HERE. Billboard.com also had a good article on it that you can check out HERE.

Damn, TMZ comes with it!

0 comments: