August 07, 2009

Hyperizers - Don't Criticize (Hyperize)


Look at 'Shard, he actually has some flow! BAWSE says its because he's from Houston, but I say its because he moved to Florida. Follow me on this, he spit in a low voice which means one thing to me: He just started rapping! That means he learned in Florida where he's played the last few seasons. I win. Done and done!

Speaking of Rashard Lewis and the city of Houston, this whole arguments makes me think of how dumb the Rockets are. In the 1998 Draft they had THREE chances to take 'Shard, but opted for Michael Dickerson (LOL), Bryce Drew (LMAO), and Mirsad TĂ¼rkcan (Who??)! Here's the rationale of their GM at the time: "Anytime you can pick 3 guys who won't be in the league 10 years from now over a hometown kid, you've got to do it." Yeah, hindsight is 20/20, but come on, Mirsad TĂ¼rkcan?? Only the Clippers failed harder in that draft lol.

Anyway, to bring it back to sports and comedy, go read Bill Simmons' Athlete Funny Scale and figure out where this video ranks. I say 5.0.