August 27, 2009

The Lady L Breakdown

Y'all know I LOVE the Twerk Team, but my girl Lady L hasn't been coming with it much lately. I don't know if she's injured and needs to spend some time on the P.U.P. or maybe a stint on the 60-day D.L. for my baseball fans out there. Well here's a theory: Maybe she's not getting enough camera time. Here's the breakdown:


Okay there are 3 official Twerker so the breakdown of camera time should be an even 33.3% or something close to it. In this video, Lady L makes just 2 appearances of 17 seconds and 24 seconds respectfully. In the 3:17 video that means she was only on camera for 20.8% of the video and Betty Butt and Mz. Twerksum split the other 79.2%! Maybe if Lady L was on the camera more she could work through her issues?? I don't know, I'm just saying. (By the way, Betty and Twerksum killed their parts!)


In this video Lady L makes 4 appearances of 12, 23, 11, and 16 seconds respectfully. That is 25.8% of 3:50 video which is an improvement, but still not her 33%. To give my argument some credibility, don't you think she made an improvement with the extra time?? I do! I mean she wasn't her old self still, but I saw her loosening up and getting back into the feel of the game. I think I might be onto something!

(And yes, I have too much time on my hands lol.)