August 28, 2009

2Pac - Welcome 2 Death Row/Ambitionz As A Fighta

Big Pac!
Here's those other 2 Pac tracks I promised.


Damn, how pissed must Danny Boy be that this track didn't drop until now?? Pac said he was gonna be platinum plus, but this was probably gonna be his big break and it came out a decade plus after the fact. He's probably somewhere with his family angry as hell! I ain't mad at him though, this track is sweet! I think I'm gonna put All Eyez On Me on my phone for work tomorrow.


If there was internet in 1996 like there is today, there's no chance this doesn't leak, right?? I don't think so.

Anyway, if you hadn't figured it out, this was a tribute record to Mike Tyson. I'm assuming he made it some time in late 1995 while he was recording All Eyez On Me and Tyson was just out of prison and trying to get his belts back, which he did in 1996. Crazy! Nice shit though and All Eyez On Me is DEFINITELY going on the phone for tomorrow now!