August 28, 2009

Random News Shit

The Hot Boys, the Hot Boys. Hot, hot!
1) Hots Boys Reunion On Hold
As you can read in the link, Juvenile is said he doesn't really know what's going on with the project so we can go ahead and file this under the list of Cash Money albums that will never be made or released. Is Turk even out of jail though?? You can't have the Hot Boys without all 4 members and I think there is a good chance he's still locked up. Welp, I guess we shall see.

On another note, I got some new Juvenile stuff to post so I'm gonna try to get that up before football starts tonight.

2) Tiny & Toya Set Viewing Records For BET
Before all you ghetto birds jump in rejoice, remember the headline says "viewing record for BET."

Anyway, "Tiny & Toya" had 3 million viewers on its debut and average 1.8 million for the 8-episode season. Not bad, not bad. I have nothing mean to say about the ladies but needless to say I didn't watch the show.

3) Roy Williams Day-To-Day With Shoulder Contusion
Damn, I was hoping it was much worse.

4) J.R. Smith & Jason Richardson Suspended By The NBA
J.R. will miss the first 7 games of the season and J-Rich will miss the first 2. No big deal here.