August 23, 2009

Jay-Z - Off That (feat. Drake) (Prod. By Timbaland)

Blueprint 3
Here's the moment we've all been waiting for...



You know, I was actually a bit afraid to play this song once I saw it was out because all I was reading was poor reviews. I was prepared for disappointment. Then this sick beat drops, Hov starts ripping his verses up, and Drake kills the hook and I realized something I honestly forgot during my evening nap: Most niggas on the internet (which is pretty much everybody) don't know what the fuck they're talking about 7 times out of 10. For real though, what is wrong with this song?? You can't say the beat isn't hot because it is. You can't the hook is hot because it is. You definitely can't say Hov wasn't going in on the verses because he was. So what's the problem?? Are y'all that attached to your chains and rims that you're mad that he made a song saying it was over?? Are y'all mad because y'all still making it rain and he offed that?? Stop it! Stop it, stop it, stop it!