August 26, 2009

Jay-Z - Venus Vs. Mars (Prod. By Timbaland)

Blueprint 3
I thought Reminder was the end of the Timbo tracks, but that's clearly not the case...though I'm starting to wish it was...


I wonder how 50 feels about Jay pretty much ripping off his song Get It In??

Anyway, I feel like at 39 and after catalog he's put together, Jay-Z shouldn't be making sophomoric bullshit songs like this. I mean seriously, he's been working on songs for this album for damn near 2 years and you're telling me this was in the top 15?? Outside of the last verse, this song was a doo-doo smoothe. Okay, that was a bit harsh because its not a terrible song, I just don't wanna hear it on my supposed-to-be classic BP3!

The disappointment for Blueprint 3 is officially back on.

Related:
Jay-Z - Reminder (Prod. By Timbaland)
Jay-Z - Off That (feat. Drake) (Prod. By Timbaland)