August 09, 2009

Somebody Should Be Getting Pregnant

Help Fiyah Find Sasha!
Nobody is gonna get pregnant today, but I can think of one young lady that should be and she's laying on a couch on the book cover above. I'm trying to find some info on this chick (Facebook, Twitter, Model Mayhem, whatever!) so I can put her in S.G.G.P.! On the inside pages of the book it just has her listed as "Sasha" but there are millions of Sashas in the world so that isn't gonna help the search. If you got anything, just hit me up and let me know!

This is Operation Help Fiyah Find Sasha! And as fine as she is, I'm sure we will ALL be winner in the end ;-).


Just in case you're aren't my friend on Facebook and don't follow me on Twitter, "Operation Help Fiyah Find Sasha" is over! Her name is Sasha Del Valle and I'll have plenty goodies on her a little later on. Most likely after I get tired of watching the preseason game tonight lol.