August 24, 2009

Jay-Z - Reminder (Prod. By Timbaland)

Blueprint 3
Here is track number 13 off of the quickly approaching (and leaking) Blueprint 3.


And that concludes the Timbaland portion of the album lol. Hov absolutely destroys this track! I can't co-sign that hook or whoever that is singing it though (not surprised her name wasn't included in the tracklisting). I loved it though and shots to my homie Joel for giving me the heads up right after I got home from work lol.

On some real shit though, I hope this actually serves as a Reminder of who Hov is and what he means to this game. I'm not gonna lie, I was doubting him big time when I saw that weak looking tracklisting, but this track coupled with yesterday's Off That has me a bit more convinced. Then again, this is the last track not produced by Kanye on the album so it could easily go back down hill from here BUT I'm just gonna think positive thoughts.

Related:
Jay-Z - Off That (feat. Drake) (Prod. By Timbaland)
Jay-Z - Run This Town (feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) Video
The Final Blueprint 3 Tracklisting, A Disappointment Waiting To Happen??