August 20, 2009

Jamie Foxx - Digital Girl (Remix) (feat. Drake, The-Dream & Kanye West) Video



Damn, Ryan Leslie ripped that first verse, ain't it?? Wait, that wasn't Ryan Leslie? That was Drake?? What?? Nigga you jivin'!

In all seriousness though Drake absolutely murdered his verse (which I believe I stated somewhere at some point) and actually does Kanye better than Kanye on this one. Granted he got to write his verse months after Kanye wrote his, he still took Ye's style and kill it in such a way that I can't even be mad at him for it.

As far as the video goes, I like it. I love Foxx, but I must admit its a bit hard to look him in the eye after those nude pics of him surfaced last week. Its gonna take me some time to get back on Team Foxx after that lol.

Speaking of Jamie, he's bringing the Blame It tour to Broward County next week for Michael Jackson's birthday so expect to see an especially crazy show that night. Get your tickets now because I'm sure they're going fast!