August 18, 2009

R. Kelly - Number One (feat. Keri Hilson) Video



First off, Kellz, lose that damn ugly ass fade. I don't know if its just because we're not used to seeing him with a fade (he always had braids, a 'fro, or was bald) or because it was just a bad fade but I thought he was Mike Jones when they video started. And am I the only one that gets kinda annoyed when Keri Hilson does the whole "Ms. Keri babe-bay" thing?? I mean it was cute at first, but now I'm kinda sick of hearing it. On another Keri note though, she might have the nicest small breasts in the history of titties!

I'm not even gonna get on the wardrobe in the video so as far as the music goes, I like this song and I've said it before. I think this is a good comeback record for Kellz, but whether it'll actually work or not is still yet to be determined. I can't say I'm rooting for him that hard (pause), but I'm definitely not rooting against him...just his fade.

Anyway, Untitled will be in stores October 13th. I'll leave you with a little behind the scenes:


R. Keri?? Hmm, I think I like it. No, wait, yep, I do! And upon further review, that isn't just a fade R. Kelly has, its like a fade/mohawk hybrid. Dare I call it a fahawk?? Fahawk it, either way the shit looks mad weird.

Related:
R. Kelly - Number One (feat. Keri Hilson)