October 08, 2007

Something For The Ladies, BUY UNFORGIVABLE WOMAN!!

Damn, I can't believe I haven't posted since Thursday! I'm sorry guys, its that damn GTA BUT good news, somehow my account got saved over and I just refused to do all that work over again so I'm done with GTA & back on my post here at FiyahMuZik ;-).

Aight now back to the topic at hand, my mom was out the other day with her friend shopping and doing whatever is that moms do when she smelled Diddy's new Unforgivable Woman perfume and she says its the BOMB! Personally, I knew it would be because I wear the the original Unforgivable cologne and its the shit. Then again, Diddy already told y'all its "how a woman is supposed to smell" a few weeks ago in this video challenge to everyone else with a new women's perfume:



Tough! Anyway, ladies y'all need to go cop this because my mom is an expert at this kinda stuff and will undoubtedly be my stylist if I somehow get famous lol. Oh yeah, she also said Usher's perfume is trash so stay away. Your welcome.

0 comments: