August 03, 2009

Soulja Boy - Anything I Want (feat. Angel Lola Luv)

Soulja and Angel
Here it is like a promised in all its terribleness lol.


I hope Soulja Boy did at least get to hit Angel after this because that would be the only win that came outta this studio session. With songs like this, we all lose, but Soulja really did because she out did him. How do you get out rapped by Angel Lol Luv?? She's a horrible rapper that sounds like she just woke up the other day and decided she wanted to rap. (Nothing against her, but you can tell she hasn't been rapping for long.) Either way this is just a bad song... But wait, there's more!

Gotta shout out my boy Tye for sending me this classic foolery.


LMAO!!! Do I even need to talk about this?? Okay good I won't, but you KNOW this nigga thought he killed it when he did this shit lol. Sad, sad.