August 03, 2009

Patriots Not Interested In Vick

Vick
Welp, we can cross another team off the list I guess. Here's what Patriots owner Robert Kraft had to say regarding Mike Vick on Sirius Radio Saturday:

"For us that's an academic problem because we've got the No. 1 player at that position [quarterback] in the world as far as I'm concerned. Why would ever want to do anything that would take him off the field for one play?"

And this all comes at a time when reports came out that they were near signing Cleo Lemon. Really?? You rather have Cleo Lemon as a back-up over Michael Vick?? Okay then.

Actually, I'm glad here's not going there because I HATE the Pats so I wouldn't have wanted to cheer for them if they signed Vick.

SOURCE

Related:
Vick Conditionally Reinstated
Mike Vick Officially A Free Man Today!
Falcons Finally Release Vick