August 01, 2009

The Infamous Drake Fall


Is it a coincidence that he didn't to start Best I Ever Had with Fallin' In Love (the song it samples) at the beginning?? I feel like we should've known he was gonna fall after that lol. Hell, he could do it at all his shows so who knows.

Anyway, its not as funny as I was hoping it would be. The word I was hearing last night was that he tried to do some spin move and fall, but that certainly was not the case. It did look like he was skipping though which probably is NOT the smartest thing to do about a month after to hurt your ACL. Like I said last night on Twitter, athletes miss whole seasons with bad ACLs and this nigga on stage skipping and shit. Fuck is wrong with him?? I know you trying to get your money, but I'm not gonna be limping the rest of my life or in a wheelchair for some show money. He's the hottest thing in Hip-Hop and his window is not closing.

Shout out to Lil Wayne, he did gain a few cool points for the way he handling it the situation. I must say I am a bit disappointed he didn't keep singing like nothing happened a la K-Ci & JoJo lol.