December 17, 2007

Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game

I was gonna put this video at the end of my last post about that terrible website, but this shit is so good I wanted to do a whole new blog on it. Its a new video for the song Love Is A Losing Game which is one of my favorite from the album. This song is so beautiful and it gives me all those feeling most music can't now-a-days. Enjoy:


I'm not gonna lie, I almost felt like crying when I watched this just now (and still kinda feel the same as I'm writing this). As beautiful as this was, its also eerily creepy at the same time because the video seems like a tribute to someone who has already past away instead of a person who's giving up on love (if you go to the comments on the video everyone seems to be saying the same). I dunno, maybe its the predicament Amy is in that makes this overtly difficult for her fans (which I am) to watch, but you certainly cannot deny the power of this song and video.

0 comments: