December 19, 2007

Shawnna Speaking On Her Label Situation

You gotta love Shawnna man. I mean of course she's sexy and all, but she can spit her ass off! Here's a video I swiped from Illseed about with her talking about her label situation and some other shit. Check it out:


Like I said before, I love Shawnna, but it aint no way in the world I'd sign with her lol. There's a lot of people out there looking for ANY type of exposure than can get, but contrary to popular belief all publicity isn't good publicity lol. I just really don't see how Shawnna could honestly help anyone's career. I feel bad for saying that shit, but hell its the truth lol. I love you anyway Shawnna and your last album was bangin'!

On another note, did y'all hear her say she doesn't even have a Myspace???? That's crazy! Def Jam, DTP, get to work!!

Oh yeah shout out to any club bumpin' Hov! lol.

0 comments: