December 22, 2007

RuinRomo.com??

If you've watched ESPN at all today...well really yesterday (I don't consider it the next day until after I wake up in the morning...well unless I'm out all night lol) then you saw everyone from Skip Bayless to Michael Wilbon talking about this website. Its called RuinRomo.com and they basically give you a picture of Jessica Simpson to print out and put on a stick so it can distract him in all of our upcoming games lol. This shit is crazy!

Honestly, I think its fuckin' hilarious and I encourage all Panthers fans to do this so it'll make the highlights even better when Romo and White Chocolate (T.O. and Witten) torch your asses tomorrow night lol. I can't wait! Remember, download your free Jessica Simpson popsicle stick mask at RuinRomo.com!! This is gonna be great lol.

"193,980 Have Ruined Romo Since Thursday December 20, 2007!"


^^They even have a counter to count all the people who downloaded the Jessica Simpson mask and its rapidly growing! They're damn near at 200,000 after just once day so hopefully I'll see plenty at the game to...no wait, I don't have the NFL Network still! FUCK!!!

Shit, its damn neat 2am too I gotta work in the morning, I'm out!

0 comments: