December 24, 2007

Raz-B Puts Out Chris Stokes For Making His Ass Hurt

Some of you might be wondering why I went so hard with the blogs today and this is why: I woke up this morning to hear that Chris Stokes had been molesting all those B2K niggas and Raz-B was talking about it so I wanted time to figure out how I was gonna post this shit, how much I was gonna write, whether I was gonna makes a joke out of it, and I wanted it to be the last thing I posted for the day. I guess you're gonna have to keep reading to see lol.

Honestly, I feel bad for all of the B2K and T.U.G. artist that got touched and also anybody that every has BUT I'm sorry this shit is fuckin' funny! Aww man I got a good laugh out of this shit here! I mean Chris Stokes being a pedophile isn't funny (more so gross), but the way these niggas went about spreading the news is fuckin' hilarious!

First of all, why did they think it'd be a good idea to expose Chris now?? I mean there's nothing really to be gained by putting him on blast publicly, is there?? Its not like Marques Houston or Omarion or moving big units and Chris is sitting back getting caked up like Matthew Knowles. So why do this?? And if you were gonna do it, why make the shit this funny?? Man, when Raz-B said, “I didn’t like it, my ass hurt,” how could ANYONE resist laughing at that shit??? LMAO!! This nigga said his ass hurt on camera! No no homo, pause, or nothing!

Then Raz's brother Ricky Romance (probably not the best time to go by that name lol) gets on camera arguing with Chris Stokes on the phone and Chris says, “That was years ago, I’m not like that anymore, I don’t do that…I just don’t do that in my life anymore.” LMAO!! Man this shit is too hilarious I'm sorry.

Another thing that was funny was that Raz said he was 11 or 12 and didn't know any better so he let him molest him. Maybe its just me, but when I was 11-12 I was in like 6th grade and actively pursuing any kind of PUSSY I could get at. Now, of course I didn't get any back then but I used to watch Real Sex, Howard Stern, and any movie that came on HBO that said it had nudity lol. I aint saying that's a good thing but what I'm trying to say is damn I was smart enough to know that a dude shouldn't be touching, rubbing, or inserting anything in me lol. C'mon now seriously lol. I could see if he was like 5 or 6, but 11 or 12?? I dunno whatever I wasn't there (thank goodness) so I dunno.

People always said Raz-B looked gay, but Chris Stokes always looked suspect as fuck...guess I was right lol. Welp this is officially the end of all their careers so I hope they are happy lol.

Here's the videos I was referring to if you haven't seen them for some reason:


0 comments: