December 19, 2007

The Best Dunker In The World??

Now, I dunno if I'd go that far (Vince Carter is still the illest I've ever seen), but this dude has ups like a muthafucka! Dude's name is T-Dub and he's apart of Team Flight Brothers, but get this?? He's only 5'9"! Just watch the video and be amazed:


Incredible! This nigga is sick wit it!! I dunno if dude has any game for real, but his dunking ability alone is enough to get him on And1's Street Ball team. Yeah I know them dude's fell off since Hot Sauce cut his braids and now looks like Bobby Valentino, but some of the shit this lil nigga is doing can pump life and excitement back into the And1 circuit and get it poppin' again like its '01!

Y'all should definitely check out more of their videos because they have some ill ass shit posted, if you're into basketball, like T-Dub dunking over a 7-footer! Yeah I know its already been done (and in gameplay on top of that), but this nigga Dub is only 5'9"! I'm 5'10" and I can only touch the rim lol. Granted I'm out of shape as fuck, homie's hops are on only another level, straight up.

0 comments: