December 14, 2007

Keyshia Cole's The Way It Is Finale

Man, I LOVE Keyshia Cole and those incredibly BEAUTIFUL titties, but damn I was watching the finale of her show and I'm trying to figure out what the fuck she was thinking bringing all them niggas together?? I mean seriously I was about to put this in INN and go off, but they calmed down when Keysh got there... plus it wouldn't be a good look to have that on record once we start dating lol.

Then again, if I don't talk about them then this post would be a bust so I guess I'll just proceed any hope Keyshia doesn't find this post like some of the other people I've written about have lol. So we all know Frankie's ass is crazy as fuck right?? Well yeah she REALLY showed her ass on this episode! She was already taking it too far on the bus, but when they got to the Hard Rock at Universal Studios I just wanted to cry at the spectacle she was making. Shit was crazy and I was just thinking 'please stop acting out in this VERY public place' lol. I mean its one thing if you're acting crazy at home, but when you're doing it at the happiest place on Earth (outside of being inside of Keyshia Cole of course lol) its just not a good look. Luckily everyone realizes whoever has the most money is in charge so when Keyshia Cole gets there all is well lol.

Honestly, Keysh, boo you have to listen your financial adviser and stop wasting money on thing like this. I know you love your fam and all, but until we get together and put our incomes together you just can't look out for everyone. Luckily she'll have me and my cost efficient ways to cut all that excess spending out lol.

Well, that's pretty much all I got because I still haven't seen the whole episode yet but whatever because all that really matters is that I LOVE Keyshia and those titties! Damn, they are just so perfect!!!! Love...

0 comments: