December 31, 2007

Skillz - '07 Rap Up

I dunno how I managed to forget about this, but Skillz's Wrap Up for 2007 came out a few days ago and I'm just hearing it today! Yeah I guess I'm fuckin' up, but hell I've been busy and I'm gonna be even busier in the new future so just letting you know now lol. Anyway, check out the latest greatest:

Skillz - '07 Rap Up


This one was aight, but then again the talent it takes to do this shit just makes the shit crazy. Plus, everything he's saying is true lol. I can't wait to see the video! That's right, they shot a video and its premiering at midnight on SoVeryFresh.com so I'll have that for you ASAP. Until then you can check out this YouTube video from GotSkillzTV where Skillz talks about the Rap Up and after that I have some behind the scenes shit from the video for y'all. Enjoy:


0 comments: