December 27, 2007

Kevin Garnett Is The Leading All-Star Vote Getter

This is bullshit man! I rooted for K.G. and the shitty T-Wolves for like 10 fuckin' years and all of a sudden he goes to Boston and now he's the lead All-Star vote getter?? I love K.G. and he's been my favorite player ever since Jordan hung 'em up the 2nd time, but this is just wack to me. Now, I wouldn't say he's a shell of himself in Boston, but he's nowhere near as productive as he was in Minny and now he's the leading vote getter?? Where was all this love when he was averaging 24 points, 14 boards, and 5 assist a game, or when he won MVP, or all those years he lead the league in rebounding?? The leading vote getter is average 18 points a game??? That's just weird lol.

I dunno I guess I still have a lil ill will towards K.G. for allowing himself to go to Boston instead of forcing the hands that would've led him to L.A. with Kobe (if you think the Lakers are ballin' now, just imagine how good they'd be if that Garnett trade worked out) and leaving me without a team to cheer for (I'm sorry I hate the Celtics and their plain ass jerseys lol). [FULL STORY]

Also it just breaks my heart when I see him scoring like 9 points in a game and it makes me feel like Mikki Moore last night!

0 comments: