December 17, 2007

How Wack Is This??

The only reason I'm posting this is because I'm mad I watched it so I'm gonna make y'all watch it lol. This is a video of some ol' dykin' hoodrat who says Remy Ma used to eat her box (I haven't heard that shit since like '04, but its still crazy hilarious lol). I dunno why, but I was expecting this shit to be fine. Whatever, just watch the video lol:


This shit is retarded! Seriously, what did she expect to accomplish by making this?? I just don't see the point. I mean its not like we didn't know Rem was a freak or nothin' so what was she expecting?? Did she want us to know she once knew a celebrity?? Or maybe let us know she has the uncanny ability to fold up a bunch of ones to make it look like a stack??

I dunno, whatever the case may be this shit is pointless in my eyes and lame ass fuck! I thought these dyke bitches was supposed to be hard or trying to act like dudes?? Whatever, I'm tired of talking about this dumb shit, your 15 seconds of fame is up!

0 comments: