December 18, 2007

NO!!! Please, No Mixtape Messiah 4!!

I didn't even know Chamillionaire had a Youtube channel, but I found out he actually does when I clicked on this video on Lil Wayne talking about Pimp C. Once I realized I didn't care what Wayne had to say anyway (lol) I decided to explore the channel. When I did the first video I saw said "Chamillonaire New single!! EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PREVIEW!!!!!!" so I figured I'd hear what he had next to follow up that pretty corny first single. I didn't even get to the song before I got pissed off because dude in the studio said something about Mixtape Messiah 4 coming out. WHY??? I've never heard Mixtape Messiah 1, but I sure as hell heard 2 and 3 and they both were so pathetically bad its not even funny (you can see where it ranks on my Year-End Top 10's on New Years Day). So this is a message you Cham, if you're thinking about putting out this tape, don't! Its probably best for all parties involved if you stop humiliating yourself with all the off beat flows and corny punchlines.

I hope he listens to my outcry to stop production and/or release of Mixtape Messiah 4, but only time will tell. Now, if you wanna check out his next single or see what the hell I'm talking about then just watch the video below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Song is hard. Listen to it. Texas makes the best music when all they artist on it. listen to "wont let you down-texas mix" its 5 mins of good music.