December 17, 2007

How Wack Is This??

TMZ has posted the 911 call the night of Dr. Donda West's death. How classless is that?? Its really sickening to know someone would make these calls public, but still why post them on your website?? The racist faggots in the comments section (the reason I stopped going to the website in the first place) only make matters with their ignorant ass comments. There was one poster who actually made sense and I wanted to share it with you:

First of all this is someone's mother. For the person who said who cares is truly going to hell. What if it was you mother might she be next. Those are questions that need to be asked. I cant believe society. We are the first to say we dont care yet first to approve all of the plastic surgery procedures. We idiolize it aint if you didnt you wouldnt have read this article. My heart goes out to Kanye. I couldnt even imagine losing my mother. Let alone losing her and you are remided of her death everyday. It is sicking. Kanye I dont know if you read this but keep your head up. I didnt know your mother but she had a glow about her. I am sure she made it to heaven and you two will meet again. I will be praying for you and your family.
I couldn't have said it better myself, especially the part about him already having to be reminded of this everyday. I mean damn give dude a break, he lost his mother! I don't give a damn who you are, that love can NEVER be replaced.

0 comments: