December 27, 2007

How Wack Is This??

Sit down peoples we have to talk about this whole B2K, molestation shit right the fuck now! ...Okay not RIGHT now, but after you see the newest video of Raz-B apologizing for saying Chris Stokes made his ass hurt (that you should have already seen today considering I got online for the first around 10pm and I've already seen it like 4 times lol):


Look, this shit is fuckin' crazy right now and I just wanna go on record as saying this shit retarded as hell! Obviously this nigga was either forced to make this video or paid (since this whole thing was about money anyway). Now, whether he was forced was by Bloods, some of Chris Stokes' people who actually like getting their ass hurt, or both is beyond me lol. I don't even know what to say about this mess man I'm just really tired of it. Fuck it, I'm done! Don't expect to see anymore shit on Raz, Chris Stokes, or any of their homo operation lol.

0 comments: