December 31, 2007

Mercury Morris Still Isn't Gonna Slurp The Pats

Oh yeah! Before I get up outta here for the night I wanted to post this video of Mercury Morris on First Take this morning talking some real ass shit. Its funny how the white lady doesn't wanna admit to how much ESPN has been slurping the Patriots (mainly Tom Brady lol) all season lol. They wanna make him the bad guy like he's saying no matter what the Dolphins will always be better, but he's not at all. Whatever just check it out:



That's real talk man. He's giving them props throughout the whole thing and people are still mad at him because he called ESPN out for slurping the Pats and not joining in himself lol.

Welp, this is my last post of '07 so y'all enjoy your New Year and I'll be back with my Best/Worst albums AND mixtapes of the year tomorrow. PEACE!!

0 comments: