December 19, 2007

Britney Spears' Sister Is Gonna Get Pregnant! ...Wait...What?? She Already Is?!?

So I go back on AHH and I see a Rumors update that says my girl Amy Winehouse got arrested and I wanted the official word so where else could I have gone but TMZ?? lol. Anyway, as soon as I get there I see some shit about Britney Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn being pregnant! My first though is 'damn, doesn't she work for Nickelodeon?? Welp, that job is gone' lol. This shit is crazy because homegirl is only 16! Shit! I mean its not that weird for a 16 year-old to be pregnant in this day and age, but damn when you're rich and have a job this kinda shit isn't supposed to happen lol.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm writing this, but I just felt compelled to share this news for some reason lol. Wow, 16?! Can this family get out of the news??? lol. [FULL STORY]

Its also kinda funny how everyone is making it seem like everything is just all good right now and everyone in the family is so happy, but that shit just can't be real lol. So many questions need to be answered, but fortunately for you guys (and also myself) this is as far as I'm going with this special teem edition of Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant lol.

0 comments: