December 24, 2007

Bulls Fire Scott Skiles!

Damn this shit is fucked up! Seriously, how bad is it to lose your job on Christmas Eve?? Of course I'm sure he's well off and will get another job in the offseason, but damn lol. This is the guy that made you a winning team and took you to the playoffs for the first time since Jordan, Pippen, Phil and the rest of the dynasty left and this is the muthafuckin' thanks he gets?? lol.

The Bulls are only 9-16, but they are in the East so they're only 2 games out of the 8th seed with 57 games left to play! So you're telling me you don't think they can turn this around??? If they were in the West it'd be a different story, but damn they East?? Plus, under Skiles the Bulls usually start off slow. Just last season they started out 3-9 before making the Playoffs and sweeping the defending champs out in the first round! Oh well, what's done is done and Skiles is out of a job. [FULL STORY]

You know the REAL story here is?? Okay I'll tell you lol: how the FUCK does Wikipedia change edit shit up so fast??? I mean I know anybody can go edit info on there, but man the ESPN story was up at 1:20pm and by the time I Googled Skiles I saw they had that he was the "former head coach of the Chicago Bulls" and mention that he was fired at 1:24pm! That shit is crazy, right? lol.

0 comments: