December 24, 2007

Idiocracy 101: Yung Berg & Yung Joc Go To Jail

Wow, I guess this past weekend was a bad time to have young/yung in front of your random word rap name as both of these fools got locked up lol. Welp, lets proceed:

First off we got Yung Berg who got knocked for smoking week in Miami. Now this could very well be a publicity stunt for some buzz since his Sexy Lady single played out months ago and his album still has yet to dropped (Epic just drop the shit its gonna flop anyway so stop prolonging it lol) because seriously who gets caught smoking weed??? I've rode with niggas all through Broward and Dade counties while they smoke weed (I don't smoke) the whole time with the windows down and have never been stopped lol. And that's just when I'm around 'cause I know them niggas smoke weed more than just when I'm around lol. [FULL STORY]

Next is Yung Joc who has Berg by leaps and bounds in the idiocracy of his arrest lol. This nigga got arrested for trying to bring a loaded gun through an airport check point! How stupid can you be?? OMG! I mean damn besides the fact of him being dumb enough to have a gun in the AIRPORT of all places, but why the FUCK does Yung Joc need to be strapped??? We all know Joc isn't a hood nigga (as most rappers aren't) so why does he have a gun?? Niggas don't like your music, but I doubt they are trying to kill you. Plus, you're supposed to be paid so why don't you have bodyguards holding guns for you?? This shit is just beyond me lol. [FULL STORY]

0 comments: