December 14, 2007

INN: StrawberryXXX305.com

WARNING!! The following video is GROSS as FUCK!

Anyway, two weeks ago I was doing one of me & Andy's favorite past times which is watching booty videos on Youtube lol. Well, I was watching this video (yummy) which led me to this video (I was gonna do a whole post on the nastiness of this video, but the one at the bottom is even worst than this chick trying to dance with her belly hanging all over her skirt lol) and subsequently led me BACK to this video lol.

Since I had enjoyed the first video so much, I decided to click on the user's name to see if they had anymore or was it just some random dude stealing females videos and posting them on his own lol. It turns out the it wasn't the girl BUT it was a female who posted this stuff who goes by the name Strawberry (aka Mz. Leo Queen Bo$$ Lady, but the comes into play a lil bit later lol). With strawberry being my fruit of choice, I figured I'd go check out chick's website she had listed which was strawberryxxx305.com (I ain't gon' lie, the 305 part kinda made me click the link too lol).

The website is basically nothing, but it did lead to a e-mail address and Myspace page link that I checked out. The page was private so I couldn't check out the pics so I just added Strawberry and sent a message asking what strawberryxxx305.com was... a message in which she chose to read and not reply to lol. Whatever, I didn't feel it was important enough to go through all my friend and delete her so we remained Myspace friends. Anyway, the other day she posted a bulletin of herself dancing and this was the video I found inside:


Aww man that is just gross! LMAO!! Look at this bitch's grill! LMAO!! Straight up, anyone who would even consider fuckin' this is either desperate ass fuck or... desperate as FUCK! There is really NO positive to this female's appearance from the face to the grill to the saggy titties to the droopy booty to the tattoos.... I dunno that shit is just not for me lol.

I know there are some horny guys out there who would dare risk their sexual livelihoods on her (you can tell by the comments on the video about how "sexy" she is), but I think I'd rather fuck try my luck on a Personal Pussy before I did that lol.

You know, this all brings back one of my favorite quotes from my high school years, "man, I wouldn't fuck that bitch with yo' dick!"

0 comments: