December 19, 2007

Hancock Trailer

I know y'all are like 'what the fuck is a Handcock' and I'm sure to tell you it has NOTHING to do with masturbation lol. Its album Will Smith's next summer blockbuster due out in June. Check out the trailer:


I dunno about this one...who knows maybe it will be tight, but Will as a superhero is just kinda weird lol. Then again, at least they don't have him wearing some silly costume lol.

On the trailer's comments I saw someone say they were sad to say it but Will's career is over. Now, I certainly wouldn't take it THAT far (especially when he has the #1 movie in the country right now and it grossed $76.5 mill in its opening weekend), but all I'm saying is hopefully this won't be like Daredevil lol.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I'm gonna give this movie the benefit of the doubt. It looks interesting.