December 21, 2007

Lupe Fiasco Doing One More Album Then He's Done???

I got the review for Lupe's classic album (yeah I'm gonna get it 5/5 just so you know now) The Cool coming most likely Saturday. Anyway back to the matter at hand, why is this nigga trying to quit us?? I mean what's a better time to announce your plans to retire than right after you release such a powerful album like The Cool is, but damn so soon?? Well he says he's leaving the game after his next album LupEnd (you can take your best shot at trying to pronounce that lol), but I'm praying he changes his damn mind! We need more Lupe and less Soulja Girl...then again that nigga will be a distant memory by the time LupEnd drops lol. Whatever, I'm just putting my plea in now:

LUPE DON'T LEAVE US SO SOON!!!

I hope he heard that because his album was really a breath of fresh air even with Freeway, Beanie Sigel, and Scarface all putting out tight albums in the past few weeks. The Cool is just different, but I'll get into all that in my review...stay tuned! [FULL STORY]

Oh yeah, he also says the CRS album might be done by the end of '08! That's great news in the mist of this terrible news. Hmm...maybe me and Vashtie will be together by the end of '08 too. I guess we all just have to wait and see lol.

0 comments: