December 17, 2007

Surprise! More Bullshit Coming From Atlanta! Rocko - Umma Do Me

This fool above goes by the name of Rocko Da Don (who knows why lol) and he has this lame ass new song, that just might be the next big hit, called Umma Do Me. Honestly, I've known about this song for a LONG time now because my future wife is a bit on the country side so she told me about it (fortunately for me we think the same about this kinda shit lol). Anyway, I've been forgetting about this shit for months now so here it is if you haven't seen or heard it, I'll write my take afterwards:



Dammit GayTL ATL, what the FUCK are y'all niggas going through?? Are y'all niggas THAT committed on destroying what's left of Hip-Hop with your lame ass music??? Seriously, this shit is SO ass its not even funny. I mean no offense to dude, he might be a good person or whatever, but rapping is NOT for you. I couldn't even get past the first verse before I had to turn this shit off, it was that bad. I'm actually kinda pissed I wasted my time listening to it lol.

Oh yeah and you can call me a "hater" if it makes you feel better, but the "hater" defense mechanism isn't gonna make Atlanta's music sound any better because right now 90% of their shit is weed plate material lol.

2 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Is it just me, or do this beat sound like a knock-off of "Feds Taking Pictures"?

Fiyah said...

yeah it does but most beats from ATL sound the same lol.