December 24, 2007

Ray J - Unkut (Review)

Yo, I'm just telling you now that my Best/Worst of 2007 lists are gonna be on point this year! Just to let you know, this shit right here is DEFINITELY going under worst mixtapes (check me out New Year's Day to see who's #1) because I dunno what Ray J was thinking but this shit was terrible. Man, I haven't heard anything this bad since I listened to that Soulja Boy album lol. There is literally NOTHING positive to say about this whole mixtape its just bad all the around. the lyrics were bad, the beats were bad, the features were bad, this shit was just bad, bad, bad!

Ray J tried to embarrass Kim Kardashian with this shit, but he's the one who comes out looking like a dumbass. Besides the cover, he tries to put her on blast by putting some old voicemails she left him on here, but they don't prove anything other than the obvious: Ray J is a lame lol.

I'm really not sure what Ray was going for with this because he was kinda doing the R. Kelly sing/rap thing, but, as we all know, Ray J couldn't sing a good note to save his own life. That nigga be singing some Q-minor type of notes lol. Anyway, he kinda sounded like a fucked up mixture of Michael Jackson and Lil Wayne on all of the songs except the one where he decided to add the T-Pain style autotune to his voice. Yeah, it didn't make him sound any better either lol. On top of him sounding terrible, some of the shit he was saying was just crazy like when he said some shit about bitches snortin' coke in back and peeing on some bitch's weave. Him trying to sound like he's a gangsta from the west coast doesn't work either lol.

There is no worst song on here because all of them suck balls equally. Even the one with Snoop (tough he was straight on there) wasn't good because not only does Ray J sound fucked up, but he already used this beat on his Raydiation album for the song What I Need. I dunno what the fuck Brandy's brother was thinking when he was making this shit because he honestly couldn't have that any of this shit sounded hot. Matter of fact, who the fuck was engineering these sessions??? I got my money on it being the same person who engineered Wayne when he was recording those song for Tha Carter 3 that leaked lol.

Whatever, this shit gets a 0 from me lol.

0/5

0 comments: