December 20, 2007

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Youtube Booty!

As you all might know, one of my favorite past times is watching booty videos on Youtube. Now, I'm not at it everyday, but once or twice a month I find one and that one leads to another and that one leads to another and so on. Anyway, I found these last week and I was just thought why not post them?? So here ya' go, enjoy before they get taken down lol:


A bit on the INN side of things, but this chick is DOING it! If you're reading this while watching the video just don't watch it until the end...trust me!


This is just greatness lol.


This one here is probably might favorite...aww man!


I still can't believe this one hasn't been taken down yet lol.


Shit like this is probably the best part about living in the South lol.

How's your mind? Blown?? Shout out to Dewey Cox lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna put my finger in them