December 19, 2007

Soulja Boy Career Countdown Pt. 11: Swag Dance

I've had this shit since like Friday, but I'm finally gonna post it because frankly I'm tired of having it in my tabs lol. Soulja Boy took it down off his channel (I guess somebody told him how homo this shit looks lol) so I had to find this shit again, but its called good. Check out this lame ass nigga literally removing himself further and further away from any hint of a chance of having a Rap career lol:



LMAO!!! Yo, this shit is SOOOO suspect! The bad thing about this is that you know damn well he thought this shit was cool lol. Honestly, I don' blame him because he's been able to get away with all kinda homo shit, but unfortunately for him Crank That is on the decline so everything he does isn't gonna be golden to his fickle fanbase. Sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soulja boy career is done. What sucks though is that people actually gonna try and learn that gay dance. And I bet they will be grown men.

Fiyah said...

i dunno man i think its really over for him this time.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I think instead of "shit" we should just say "Soulja Boy's career". "Yo, I gotta take a Soulja Boy's career, I'ma call you back".