December 19, 2007

STFU Award: Mixtape Monday Staff

I knew this was gonna come in handy one day (I had this shit ready to roll since I first started this site lol) and now indeed it does. These niggas did a Best Of 2007 on Monday, and I must say these niggas are wylin'! They actually have Lil Wayne's Da Drought 3 as the top mixtape of the year! Oh really?? lol. Now, I can't argue that Lil Wayne is one of the top mixtape artists out (due to his dickriders more so than skill), but that mixtape was ass! I mean it wasn't as bad as That Carter 3 Sessions, but come the fuck on Mixtape Monday, Da Drought 3 was weak as fuck! It shouldn't even be anywhere on the top mixtapes list, let alone at the top.

On the bright side, they also had G-Unit Radio 25, Saigon's The Moral Of The Story, and Kanye's Can't Tell Me Nothin' all in there under that weed plate known as Da Drought 3 and will all be in my top 10 mixtape of the year when I do my list. Trust, my list will have the best of the best not the most popular of the dick rode lol. Mixtape Monday, shut the fuck up! lol.

0 comments: