December 17, 2007

I Know You Don't Care But... Young B Disses Lil Mama

I dunno how many of you are really like me, but I know I had pretty much forgotten all about Lil Mama before this. BUT, to be fair, I had forgotten about Young B LOOONG before Lil Mama even hit the scene lol. Matter of fact, when I saw "Young B" I had no idea who the hell it was lol.
Anyway, apparently Young B took exception to something Lil Mama said (who knows how she heard the song because I didn't even know it existed lol) so she made a diss record... the battle of the one-hit wonders starts HERE!! LMAO!

Oh yeah I was gonna put this on my Divshare, but this really is that important so here's the Zshare link:

Young B - Answer To Lil Mama

LMAO!! This shit was like listening to the Alvin and The Chipmunks spit. Straight up, this girl's voice is fuckin' terrible lol. The fact that she is actually proud to have been apart of Chicken Noodle Soup is pretty bad, but the fact that she's trying to convince of she still has any of that money or is actually gonna make a come back is just sad lol.

Only hurting herself more, she decided to rap on Monica's boyfriend's garbage ass song...shame lol.

On another note, from that pic above, I'd still fuck lol.

0 comments: