December 20, 2007

CRS - Us Placers (Directed By Va$htie)

Damn, I'm trying to get offline again tonight when I run across this video for Us Placers by Lupe, Kanye, and Pharrell's group CRS. Even though its been out for months, I still love this song like I never heard the shit before so I HAD to check it out before I called it a night. I'm VERY glad I did that! Now, this is an unofficial version directed by my new future wife Va$htie (sorry Alicia, I just have a thing for Va$h now lol) so none of the artists had anything to with it and it was done strictly for the love of the song. Not much of that in the game today, but check out this video the shit is CRAZY!


This shit is so sick! I mean even though the kid playing Kanye was a bit stiff (lol) this shit is STILL ill as fuck! Plus, the kid playing Pharrell more than made up for the kid playing Kanye lol. Props to Va$htie, this shit right here is classic material.

Hmm...maybe this will be move along the process of CRS actually doing a complete studio album or hell at least a mixtape lol.

0 comments: